PDs should share crime data
It is becoming more common for police departments across the US to publicly share crime data. This post discusses the types of data PDs share, and the benefits to doing so.
If you wish to get updates from the CRIME De-Coder, use the RSS feed to get updates in Outlook or a feed reader (like Inoreader). Or use a service like IFTTT to sign up for email alerts when CRIME De-Coder posts new content (via the RSS feed to email app).
- PDs should share crime data
- Using data to establish reasonableness in premises liability cases
- A Primer on SNA for Crime Analysts
- Additional Services CRIME De-Coder offers
- Dashboards should be up-to-date
- Don't use percent change for crime data, use this stat instead
- $$$ Million Dollar HotSpots $$$
- What distinguishes CRIME De-Coder from other firms