What does AI regulation in policing look like?
This post discusses my vision for the practical application of artificial intelligence regulation in policing; focusing on harms, front end documentation on the validity of the system, and regular monitoring of the system in practice. As well as whom should do the regulation.
If you wish to get updates from the CRIME De-Coder, use the RSS feed to get updates in Outlook or a feed reader (like Inoreader). Or use a service like IFTTT to sign up for email alerts when CRIME De-Coder posts new content (via the RSS feed to email app).
- AI regulation in policing
- Dashboard Advice
- What are Early Intervention Systems
- How to Evaluate Pred Policing Software
- Custom Training Services
- Early Release of Data Science for Crime Analysis with Python Book
- NLP applications in crime analysis
- Tech recruiting PhDs
- PDs should share crime data
- Using data to establish reasonableness in premises liability cases
- A Primer on SNA for Crime Analysts
- Additional Services CRIME De-Coder offers
- Dashboards should be up-to-date
- Don't use percent change for crime data, use this stat instead
- $$$ Million Dollar HotSpots $$$
- What distinguishes CRIME De-Coder from other firms